The internet can be a wonderful place to meet people, and many people have met the love of their life there. For others, it is a dating nightmare!
Which is it for you?
Imagine this: you’ve been talking with that special someone for the last several months, and slowly you’ve begun to think that she/he might be the “RIGHT” one. Your interests are the same, you love their sense of humor, and even share the same values. You long for the day when you can meet her…gaze into her eyes, and tell her how you feel.
Maybe, it’s time for the next step – actually meeting her. It’s true, no matter how much you like someone over the internet, you still have to meet them in person to see if the chemistry is STILL THERE, don’t you?
Now suppose further, that she lives in the Ukraine. Either you have to fly there to meet her, or she has to fly to you, and that’s where the problems begin. If you’re a guy wanting to date or marry a Ukranian woman, you have one of two choices. You can either pay for her to fly to see you, or you can fly to see her.
You’re about to be the next victim in the Ukraine Dating scams.
That’s true. The scammers know that at some point you have to meet the person, and they use that against you.
Ah, but you’re too smart for that. You’ve been reading about the scams and you know better than to send money to someone, don’t you?
You may even think you’re safe because you’re going to go visit her instead of sending money. That means this is on the up and up, doesn’t it?
Not so fast. There’s still a high probability that this is a scam. So how does someone scam you when you’re not sending them money? Easy. Here are just a few of the many ways.
- She can give you 900 numbers that are billed at outrageous prices, even though they don’t begin with the prefix 900.
- She can help you with your hotel arrangements at an inflated price (of course she’s sharing in the profits).
- She can require a translator (that she gets a commission for).
- She can take you to the most expensive restaurants (kickbacks).
- She can take you gift shopping at the most expensive stores, or at inflated prices. Maybe if you’re lucky, she’ll even invite you to buy gifts for the translator too.
- She can be available to see you only a few hours per day, telling you that she has to go to work. It’s true, she is working…she’s seeing 2 other men that same day, with the same scam.
If all that is true and it is, then how you can be sure?
Be careful here, because one wrong step and
- You could lose thousands of dollars – Airline tickets, hotel costs, entertainment, restaurant costs, car rentals, gifts, and interpreters. It adds up fast, doesn’t it?
- It could feel like your heart was ripped out of your body. - To love someone and then find out that they were just using you for your money can be devastating – far more damaging psychologically than the mere costs in money.
- You could be emotionally wounded – so embarrassed and full of fear that you’d never try again. Yes, that’s right; some people have a bad experience like this, and end up NEVER trying again. How sad to give up on love?
Worse yet, every day many men and women are being scammed by these con artists. And they’re good too. They know just how to gain your trust, just how to play on your every emotion, letting you feel happy as you’re giving them your money.
So what’s the answer? Some people have tried and given up. That stops the scam, but it also robs you of any chance of meeting that special someone to share your life with.
Others have turned to black lists, but with fake names, fake pictures, and fake addresses, how can you be sure? If the person you’re interested in is not on the black list, let’s just hope that you won’t have the privilege of being the first to add her name, admitting that you’ve been scammed.
You have two choices:
- You can either send her money to buy tickets and visit you - an awful choice because most people requesting money are only there to scam you. It’s a fact – this is the number one dating scam.
- Fly to their country to see them – but if you go there, not knowing if you’re about to be scammed or not, what will that do your trust in the relationship? How will that distrust taint the experience? And just as bad, suppose you find out there, that it’s all a scam. You’ll have wasted all that time, and all that money.
There has to be a better answer. After all, you can’t let fear stop you when you’re this close, can you?
Here’s the answer! Our services provide you with the piece of mind you need to make the right choice. Still not convinced? Read on, to find out more about how you could be scammed, without even knowing it.
Or, if you are ready to take the next step, and provide yourself with the comfort of knowing for sure, contacting us and get started today!